1 3/4 cup oatmeal (quick cooking or regular)
1 1/4 cup Fibre One ran Cereal
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup dried fruit of your choice (such as raisins)
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 canola (or other vegetable) oil
1/4 cup honey
1. Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper (with 1″ hangover on either side) or lightly spray with cooking spray.
2. Combine oatmeal and rice cereal in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, oil and honey and bring to a boil for one minute. Stir into oatmeal mixture.
4. Evenly pour oatmeal mixture into lined pan. Allow to cool. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Lightly wet hands (or place a plastic bag over your hand) and press gently to make an even surface.
5. Let cool to room temperature or place in the fridge. When set, cut into sixteen even bars.